[How to make sour beans is delicious]_How to soak_Soak method
There are many kinds of raw materials used in kimchi, among which many people love to eat sour beans, each person makes different methods, so how can sour beans be delicious?
There is a relatively simple process of pickling sour beans in the home. When choosing the beans, there must be no breakage. You can add minced meat and minced garlic together. Of course, adding a bit of high-level white wine will make the taste better.Keep the vessel sealed.
First, home-made sour beans: beans, pepper, salt, minced meat, minced garlic.
Practice: 1. Put water and pepper and salt in the pot and bring to a boil.
Appropriate amount of beans, wash and cut into sections, use a kitchen towel to absorb moisture or completely dry (if there is a large jar, the whole bean can also overflow).
2. Wash the kimchi altar and dry it. Put the cool peppercorn hay and beans into the jar. The water should not be over the beans, but don’t fill it up. Try to occupy 3/4 of the jar space, then add a high degree of white wine.Pepper, finally seal the altar with clean water, and place in a cool and ventilated place for 4–5 days.
3. This is pickled.
Add minced meat and minced garlic when you eat, and cook before you eat.
Because it’s summer, pickles must be kept for a short time.
Second, Apo acid bean beans material: beans (long beans) 1Kg, salt, half a bowl, wash and dry a large glass lid bowl.
Method: 1. Wash the beans and hang them on the shelf under the sun. (Arrange) 11am — 4pm.
2. Sprinkle the salt in a large glass bowl first, and then roll the bean curd rolls into a layer.
When finished, sprinkle with salt.
3. After 24 hours, open the plaster and pour 1 bowl of rice water.
Then cover it back to the cylindrical shape.
(put it back).
4. After 3 or 3 days, open the lid and mix with wooden chopsticks. Then move the entire large glass lid into the refrigerator and refrigerate to continue marinating.
You can be a coveted ingredient in 6 days.
3. Sour cowpea material: 600 grams of cowpea, moderate amount of pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp rice wine.
Wash the cowpeas, drain the water, add salt (except the amount) to the mixing bowl, mix well, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
Take a pot, add water, boil the pepper, add all the seasonings and mix well until cold, set aside.
Put the cowpeas from recipe 1 into a pot, then pour the pickles from recipe 2 and seal them for about 15 days.